7.02.2011

So many updates, so little time.....

Well, I have abonded my blog again...sorry folks! Life is crazy...but crazy GOOD. Let's recap the past month and a half:

I got a NEW JOB!! I am super happy to announce that I am now in my dream career field....Advertising!!  After three weeks of interviewing, I accepted a position to be an Account Executive (also known as an AE) at an advertising agency. My client is one of the top fortune 50 companies in the U.S. and I will be working in the following three account areas: Aerospace, Construction Home Improvement Marketing (CHIM), and Optical. I will have so much to learn but I am so excited and grateful for this new opportunity. Basically, as an AE, I am the liason between the agency and the client so I will be meeting with clients, making sure their needs are being met from everything from estimating costs for projects, re-launch or new product launches, package designs and everything else that goes with execution of an advertising campaign. I will also get to travel, attend conferences and eventually do some public speaking when I feel comfortable. It's a real big girl job but I couldn't be happier. I start on July 11th and will be sure to update after my first week on the job.

I went on a West Coast Road Trip!! I have always wanted to go on a West Coast Road trip and the opportunity presented itself to me last minute so off I went! I actually just got back this past Tuesday night. I will update a detailed blog post about my adventures out west SOON!


I met somone! And he is really great but that's all I will say for now. :)

How did I get so lucky with all of these things going on? Well, I strongly believe in karma and if you put good into the world, the world will be good back to you.

I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe fourth of July weekend! Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment