4.20.2011

Chaotic. Stressful. Busy.

Those are the three words that describe my life right about now. Currently updating this on my lunch break. AM I CRAZY? No, I just didn’t want you all to think I forgot about my sa-weet blog.
So I am pretty much 75% moved into my new place. I’ll be grabbing the odds and ends this weekend with the help of the fam. Both places are a mess and I have been living out of boxes this whole week. We moved the big stuff on Sunday so I spent the first night there Sunday night, kind of weird but the new place is so nice and I love it. I can’t wait until we can start decorating! My favorite part by far.
Also, work has been CRAZY. I have been/will be working minimum 10-12 hours a day this week and then when I get home I get to either A) move stuff from my old place into the new place or B) organize my things in the new place. Needless to say, I have been exhausted and stressed. I’ve lost my focus on working out this week which I HATE. I want to go to the gym SO bad but after work and then moving and organizing, there is NO way. I moved for about 8 hours on Sunday with minimal breaks and eating. I’m sure that alone burned at least 2,000 calories. Did I mention I have 13 pounds to go on my goal weight? (Granted I like how I look at that weight.) I’ve still ate pretty healthy or pretty minimal this week because I’m completely focused on moving right now. Stress is a great diet! Oh, and we still have to clean and scrub out the old place. *pulls hair out*
I hate living out of boxes and I hate how disorganized and chaotic my life is right now but it could be worse. I could be moving back into my parents’ house and not have a job so in hindsight, I am thankful.
I will update next week with the hopes of a more positive update. JUST. BREATHE.

No comments:

Post a Comment