4.12.2011

New place, new things.

Let’s talk decorations shall we?
After tons of phone calls and coordination, my friend Ashley volunteered to help me move two snazzy  couches (with her moms huge truck) to my new place. We puzzled stacked them on top of each other like so:


I purchased these babies from Craig’s List! Lauren you would be proud. =) The owner got these from Slumberland and they are only a year old. They are microfiber and stain guarded. Here they are in the new digs:

They are actually darker than they look in the picture, more of a light tan color. The patterned pillows aren’t something I’d normally buy but they came with couches (not really my style). I will probably end up replacing with them with better patterned pillows eventually.

So yay for somewhat new stuff snagged for a great deal! More posts like this to come.

1 comment:

  1. I just came back to look at your sweet Craigslist deal again. Swoon. Such a great find!

    ReplyDelete