4.28.2011

Recipe:Lighter Baked Macaroni and Cheese


YUM! I’ve had a craving for macaroni and cheese and I finally got around to making this last night (in the midst of my chaotic life) and it definitely fulfilled my craving! This recipe can be found here. Again, it’s from my favorite healthy cooking blog, Gina’s Skinny Recipes.
I owe a huge update next week. I know I’ve been complaining a lot about how crazy my life is but it is truly insane. I would love to sit on my butt one day after work without doing anything or going anywhere. I didn’t go to the gym for a week, which is the first time that has happened since October when I joined. Me giving up the gym for a week? That IS insane! Well I did go lastnight and it felt great (but I ate like crap because we had a pot luck at work yesterday). I’ve lost focus for a week and I’m back in action starting today. Last 13 pounds……here. I. go! (again)
Here’s hoping I only work 12 hours today so I can make it to Body Works class tonight.

3 comments:

  1. I feel you girl! My life has been crazy lately too and it is hard to concentrate on keeping healthy. But today is my last day of school so I can focus on my weight loss more! also I have an amazing mac and cheese recipe from WW if you ever want to try a different one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's hit up Body Works next week once I am settled into our new place. But perhaps I should be a bit more realistic...the following week might work better. --Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzy, yes I hate when I lose focus but I'm already gaining it back and it sounds like you are too so YAY. And Yes, send me the recipe for mac and cheese...I LOVE MAC N CHEESE!!

    Lauren, Yeah I think the week after next would be more realistic...we are not even settled into our place yet and we've been there for 2 weeks now. But yes, come to Wed night in uptown with me...such a good work out and the teacher, Abra, is crazy/super energetic!

    ReplyDelete