3.16.2011

Officially down 30 LBS!

Yes, 3-0! OMG!!

Last week I burned 2400 calories! My goal is 2000 calories a week – and that doesn’t include the 15-20 mins/3 times a week of lifting weights/ab work at work.

I ate like crap yesterday which is a rarity and my first time eating craptastic since my Cali trip, which was a month ago. Gee, I sure mention that a lot….maybe I should do a blog post to document my trip with photos? Perhaps.

I definitely made up for my bad day yesterday. Today was a good day. I never document what I eat, I just eat really healthy but today is an exception! And maybe you can get a good idea of what I eat.

Meal
Food
Work Outs for Today
Breakfast
Oatmeal & Coffee (190)

15 mins weights - 50

 
Snack 1
Trader Joes Multi Grain Crackers & Light Laughing cow cheese wedge (200)
40 mins walking - 125
(I walked to & from the gym)
Lunch
• Spinach Salad w/dried cranberries, turkey, Red Fat Motz cheese & Raspberry Vinaigrette (200?)
• Fiber One Chocolate & Oats Bar (140)
• Medium Orange (65)

1 hour Body Works + Abs - 500

Snack 2
• Mixed Candy (150) (NAUGHTY!)

Dinner
2 Chicken Fajitas (320)
Milk (110)

Snack 3
• Pear (100)

Total Calories Consumed
1475



Total Calories Burned


675

And honestly, I usually don't work out THIS much in a typical day but I felt bad about yesterday. And I just realized I went over my caloric intake by 100 calories. Woops. Well the good news is, I'm down to 800 calories "consumed" today after all of that.

P.S. If your curious, yesterday consisted of crappy church food (brown beans, potatoes, shredded pork sandwich & brownie – but I had one serving of each..yay!), sour patch kids, chex mix, 2 chocolate marshmallow eggs (my favorite Easter candy!), an orange & fiber one bar. BLAH!

But anyway, I am on my steady 1.5-2 lbs/week goal right now and I am so happy! I definitely reached my plateau 5 lbs ago and felt like I was at that weight FOREVER and now its melting off. I just hope it stays like this! Does anyone know how many plateaus you have to go through? Or is there just one? I might talk numbers when I get to my goal weight but I will tell you that before this journey, I was at my highest weight EVER! It was sickening.

I am trying on bridesmaid dresses this coming Sunday and I have a little anxiety about it. I have about 15 lbs to go (granted I look good in a bikini by then) and hopefully I will be there by May (just before swimsuit season!) and obviously I’ll be there by the wedding which is in October. But still, the anxiety is killing me! I will survive though.

1 comment: