3.31.2011

Recipe: Pasta with Asparagus

 
I made this ahh-mazing meal last night courtesy of Gina’s Skinny Recipes. It’s so delicious and healthy. Gina used spaghetti noodles but I only had penne noodles lying around so I used that instead. It makes four meals too..bonus!
Check out the recipe here.
I burned 3,498 calories last week so I lost one pound. That means 14 lbs to go!!
I’ve altered my eating habits a bit to focus more on eating fresh foods and protein which are great fat burning foods. (With the exception of today and yesterday, working 13 hours a day will alter your eating habits in not good ways...I will update more on that next week, ugh.)

Anyway, did you also know that canola and extra virgin olive oil contain healthy fats and burn fat away? I was always afraid to have them because of the fat content but it’s OK for you in moderation from my understanding. I’m eating more lean meats, hard boiled eggs or nuts instead of crackers for a snack, more filling breakfasts such as peanut butter toast with bananas. I’m also going to start making smoothies with fresh fruit, Fiber One yogurt and ice. YUM.

1 comment:

  1. wow! you are very inspiring girly! I have not been doing well at all lately and I need a kick in the butt! Keep up the good work.. I hope I can get back on track!

    ReplyDelete