3.10.2011

A successful month so far...

I have been sticking to my work out plan - kicking my own @$$ five days/week, eating great - I have lost 5ish lbs since getting back from California annnnnnndddd.....*drum roll please*

Maria and I found an apartment.

A beautiful remodeled two bedroom apartment still in the city - one block from Lake Calhoun. Everything is brand new with white crown molding and cabinetry. In fact, everything is still being worked on right now but it will be move in ready by April 1st. I'll have TWO places for the month of April which is kind of weird but it'll make the moving transition less stressful. I am really excited about this new place but I am so going to need a tissue box when I see my current place empty and bare. I've had so many great memories here and I LOVE my spacious bedroom but there are other things I didn't like...no air conditioning, no dishwasher and street parking to name a few. None the less, it will be hard but such is life.

On the job front....
I am job shadowing and touring an Advertising/Communications agency in a few weeks and I cannot wait! I was lucky enough to reconnect with an old collegue of mine who now just happens to be the vice president of the company. I really cannot wait to visit this facility and see everyone I used to work with! I am hoping this will lead me to future opportunities.

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment