3.17.2011

Websites I ♥ for weight loss.

I often find myself looking at these three websites A LOT throughout my journey. They help me stay focused and motivated and allow me to keep track of my progress.

Simply enter in your weight and the amount of time you did an activity and it calculates the approximate amount of calories you burn. It even has activities such a cleaning and plumbing. LOL.

Gina has all of your favorite recipes made healthy! It is made for Weight Watcher users and although I am not technically on Weight Watchers, I make a lot of recipes from here! My favorite is her recipe for Black Bean Brownies. Eating brownies on diet? HECK YEAH!

Enter in your current and goal weights; your level of activity and it will calculate how many calories you should be eating per day and how long it will take for you to healthily achieve your goal weight.

Oh, and Happy St. Patrick’s Day! I am not Irish and will not be celebrating. Not because I’m not Irish but because I have chosen to remain sober for the month of March. Who needs empty calories anyway!

1 comment: